Friday, October 8, 2010

Hosanna Hillsong Mean

Un Flash sul pianete Nexus!

President, now is a regular on the upper floors, what his secret?
not exaggerate, my team has its highs and lows. One year we fight for first place, the next year we are fighting to avoid relegation. I and my staff have not yet found the right balance. This year we ventured a little shopping, forgetting to focus on fixed columns and history of the team. Let's see if this is the right solution.
Eto'o will be top scorer this year?
I do not think, with the advent of Ibra everything is under discussion. I think our players will play in this fantasy football, both in the eyes of our fans, and hopefully those of opponents. I hope make us dream to the end.
Giaccherini would see well in the national team?
This player has talent. I immediately said to our coach that the player was right and pivot of our midfield department. I believe that one day to wear the blue shirt, but must be earned sweat and sacrifice for the team Valverdina.
In which of his players feel more like?
Well ... see the current players have not yet caught a glimpse of the player that I can look like, I know, but I can say that I would like to be our coach, the big P. Di Canio. You see, not everyone likes because it is a live person, he says what he thinks. The world we live in is made of hypocrisy, I see in him the soul of primordial man, who did not need to wear a mask to hide his warrior spirit. What
Boateng has more than Gattuso?
are two similar players, both have fighting spirit and hardened steel, they run continuously. Comparable to the famous advertising bunny batteries. Do not have technique, but have a big heart. She asked me what Boateng has more than Gattuso .... The honest answer ... .. Youth! But not for that I think about it during the year and recover Rino.
tells us his card on the fan? It 'really effective?
I am not prepared on the subject. I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I have not read anything about it. Really must apologize. In any case there is a problem with our fans, because it is composed entirely from .... Cellerini!

0 comments:

Post a Comment