Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maxine Cartoons On Parties

Flash Mella

President, this year 's not much luck. What has changed? Bad love affairs?
has hit the mark, but up to a certain extent. In effect this summer in Corsica I tried with all the little women that I saw on the beach or on the street, but none has agreed ... who knows why ... Then, in fact, it is true that bad luck has left me: lost 3-2 by 77.5 is not all ...

How does the beginning of the season?
I would say very comforting if you think that my strikers have failed me for now but we still managed to score in all matches played so far, I would say that the mentality is very good offensive team. We only hope that those who are standing in front start to do their duty!

Why Mini Maxi Lopez?
is all the fault of the Kinder and Ferrero: to sell more of their products are not assigned to my striker Prince, but to a stranger ... and he is demoralized.

E 'Shepherd the best buy of the year?
For now I would say yes, indeed, even so I expected a positive start! After the departure of Montolivo my decision to give him the captaincy because I saw him ready for the big jump. I've seen along despite my short-sightedness.

Asamoah: = Thomas Crown: Lele Mora .... Done?
Montolivo Until last year I would have said, but after his betrayal of this year, I say that's right ... even if that is just between me and Kwadwo platonic love!

What set nat to Eder jer?
En sögadur strong fess! Force Bres always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment