Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Earn Poptropica Credits



last time I happened to get to the other side of the fence: I recognize that ever happened to me to see someone feel bad for me and really suffer. I had never felt respected and loved so much, but unfortunately what for many years was a desire now is something that seems bigger than my ability to handle it. "He loves you and you love another" typical common place and in my case even guessed at the time because my heart is completely free. I tried to explain with sincerity not seen him as a lover, but as a friend and I know that being in this position is the worst thing that could happen because even I was in love with a friend and stay close to the times is a drips: you satisfied with the crumbs and put yourself in the background while you have a moment more. But, as it is logical, he thought it was just my fear and tried to reassure me by expressing more clearly and directly what she felt and continues to believe that my silence is a sort of "growth of desire" . I firmly believe that the distance is the only way for him make your life and believe in someone who really loves him. I do not write these lines to get the approval of who reads me, I do not need already pay for my decision (it is not easy to have the consciousness and awareness of being the reason for the suffering of others, especially if you love you too), but I do it only for those who pass by here and possibly experienced a situation similar to mine, to say that in love there's no reason, and then explain things does not always finish things like the movies in peace and with a hug. Especially I would like to ask the person who is the object of love not to make the big mistake and often selfish to drag the relationship forever just to feel wanted, loved and object of attention: it is not true that the thing is done in a way because even innocent animals are realizing that they are recipients or not of love, then do not convince yourself that you are not even up to those fateful little words you are totally unaware of what happens, but at least have the decency to accept it and to choose your behavior. You hurt being aware of it, because that's what you do next, so if you love them permettegli to live their lives and take a step back without any sense of guilt because it's true that you do not choose whom to love, but you choose whether or not evil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment