Monday, February 21, 2011

Pocketbikes Background

a journey not only physical

This weekend I went to visit a friend and the thing that I liked so much is that it was not just a physical move, but a nice trip, even mentally. I finally met a great woman and all three, together with four wonderful furry friends we talked about, they are a great talker, but I like very much to deal with others and listen to the opinions of others. Find someone who does not just say "I agree" or "do not think so" but argues their own choices and does so with the utmost respect yours. Marta is really good and was very kind with me: he committed a lot to make me feel at ease and Stephanie is a truly exceptional person, who manages to share his ideas with the greatest "secularism" as he said her. I am writing this post mostly because I'd like to push the reader to travel and meet others, to speak, to confront in order to open their minds and hearts to new and different points of view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment