Thursday, February 17, 2011

Monica Roccaforte New

Why Agnes?

this blog is born today and it is very difficult for me to find a subject that becomes a kind of presentation. There are so many things I want to talk, and many others who do not even want to mention, but which unfortunately are part of the world that the nanny lives, and then sooner or later I will deal with this blog. First let me explain why I have chosen to use the name Agnes to sign, it is not my real name but I chose one that recalls someone important and then possibly not so well known to the masses. I thought of great names, the stars of fantasy novels (which I love) but I immediately thought that wanting to deal with real-life topics also have a Gaelic name, and something that had a hint of Disney did not seem very appropriate and above all credible. Honestly I had thought well "Cicala Thinking" as opposed to famous Jiminy Cricket, but these days use a name so easily misinterpret it only served to draw lines or worse, so this idea was shelved. I then decided to try and famous women who have made history, possibly in this country and in the end I was reminded to look for women who have helped the resistance in Italy. They landed at the end of the novel ViganĂ² "Agnes goes to die" and I decided that Agnes was going well, why not recognize me in that character, but simply because I think a lot of resistance figures are a bit 'been overshadowed. Tell you why I think this is a time when we must resist is unnecessary at the time, maybe I will talk about later, including an ecologist and a private thought, because that's what I intend to do here: talk about the world and how I live it and see ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment