Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mini Dachshund Carrier

I trust you ...

This simple phrase is something extraordinary, comprehensive and really beautiful. Trust is the most precious gift that someone can do and those who receive it should treat the beautiful and delicate as a flower, treat it with care and dedication. The reality however is different, once you tell someone that you trust him or her that the person receiving the gift is based on a table, sure there are people who put the first flower on the table, put it in a jar with water, but unfortunately for me I found too often people who have left it there until it completely dried and are remembered too late that perhaps he needed water. I do not want to write a post to make me depressed and tearful pity from the reader, especially because now I'm not sad, but angry .. so pissed off. Is it possible that there are so few people really understand the importance of trust, the total trust each other, put in the background of the worry about their own interests to those of the other and this does not happen only in love, but also in friendship . Too often, unfortunately I have to deal with selfish people who are primarily concerned with their well-being of glossing over the other with an ease that chills me .. I hope sooner or later be able to utter that phrase again without fear of having to disprove without fear .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment