Monday, March 21, 2011

Taking Flagyl And Clonazepam

Women: Argentina's Ann Lee (aka Analía Marchi)

Imagen 12
which technique to use when drawing?
using mixed media: drawing by hand with pencil on paper, inking and scanning. After coloring digitally in PhotoShop.

2. How to get to a profession not known for having many women in it?
Well, in my case is something I always wanted to somehow just do not know. At first I wanted to be artist, but over time I realized that I was blunders, nor was it mine. I studied graphic design, and I think that was the way, because every poster or book or piece of design that was always infiltrated some illustration of clandestine haha, and maybe the rest was luck.
PASADO OSCURO
3. What is the feminine characteristics you print your work?
More than feminine characteristics I think what I like to do (with my strips more than anything) is to shape the thoughts graph that all or nearly all women have but do not always verbalize. It's that powerful voice that kicks in every time someone says "what's wrong, you're in your days?" Or when we are on the street and throw something that is very far from a compliment ...
Then most treatment voices are heard in my drawings are of vindication, of anger. And it's something personal, because what they are drawing peeve to me, and to upload I find that many identify with the feeling, which leads me to believe there are many things you take for granted everyday, but why not have to be good or be accepted, right? I think what I would do is show the strong side of women ...
VULNERABLE
4. How do you choose the topics that go to work?
that what friends are for! Haha! Most are items that came in a meeting with friends in a bar. Fragments of a conversation I heard on the street, or direct real experiences that I went to my. Many times the issues arising from reflections on a movie I saw, or words to some music or a poem ... But almost always come out of the everyday, of what happens every day.
en remojo-
5. How it impacts the picture the emergence of computers, sometimes provides the opportunity to illustrate to anyone?
In my case the computer was a blessing! Because as I said before, in the beginning my goal was to be artist, but every time I faced a brush or a cloth or a bottle of oil or acrylic, I was terrified, I ran out sabotage and therefore, I stagnated , and of course I was frustrated. Until I discovered that mine was the digital picture. I still draw by hand, but apparently do not like getting my hands dirty when it comes to paint, so to speak lol.
And the computer remains a tool that offers many possibilities when designing and illustrating. Some will use it better than others I suppose, but I for one will continue producing because I like and continue entering virtual galleries around the world to see what other artists, it encourages me, inspires me and keeps me going.
locura
6. What are your influences? Many
! From Salvador Dali, Banksy through to the Japanese anime! As I say, I spend much time visiting blogs and galleries Flickr illustrators from around the world that influence and inspire me. There is a Japanese illustrator (among many that I love) called O_lie, Bengal French illustrator whose artwork I produce tachycardia every time I see! A Buenos Aires illustrator whose blog is pure inspiration for my call White Deer, oleic, Alberto Montt, Liniers, anime, many anime and movies! And of course my friends illustrators, Regina Rivas and Gas Vegas.
llenando_____vacios______ ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment