Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Daughter Has Discharge

Intelligence becomes a deficit

Bet a lot on their culture, intelligence, sympathy does not go very fashionable and above all is not well accepted by all the people you meet. Surprised? Not much but maybe the thing I regret most is that some, in my opinion still too many, accept to bow to this demand justified (especially themselves) such conduct by saying that men "are afraid of an intelligent woman ".
Then I explained who said that we must take care of the problems and fears of some men? It is absolutely not true that everyone is afraid of intelligent women as it is not true that all infants are in need of attention. I can not force my being, I will not stifle my nature because every spontaneous attitude, instinct is a godsend. Many of us do not even realize they "obey" to certain commands that are imposed by society, family and his own man, be a mirror of the expectations of others does not help anyone and certainly not used to us first, do good does not make us to be happy, but slowly brings us ever closer to a tunnel that eventually suffocate us.
The title of the post is an example of why I am often heard to say "you're too busy mentally," you have too much culture, "" you're too passionate, "" too instinctive, too, too ... always too much for others in a positive or negative. But I do not want become "too bent," "too absent," "too obedient", "too someone else" or even "too stupid." None of us is too itself, is just so, and accept what we are proud to bring the true face that we have around should be the only thing to do. Do not be accepted by friends, lovers or society for what they are is only part of reality because there are people that I "take" on what I have to offer, for better or for worse, and this is proof that all we should do so. So a tip for your readers, if they have not already done so, when you say you are too intelligent to be accepted answer "thanks for the compliment" turn on his heels and find someone else who respects you, love you and I appreciate to 360 degrees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment